Saturday, November 28, 2009

My hair is naturally dry/wavy/dull?

is there anyway to change the texture using shampoos/conditionrs/cremes or am i stuck with it?



i know i can use heat or japanese hair straightening



My hair is naturally dry/wavy/dull?

my hair use to be like that first i cut it in layer



or just cut the ends



i use the john frida collection it really worksit makes your hair smell good and it keeps it very smooth



My hair is naturally dry/wavy/dull?

Marcia Brazilian conditioners are wonderful. This conditioner will make your hair shiny and soft and beautiful IF you can find a salon that carries it.



Unfortunately, some salons will only sell it to you if you've had the Brazilian straightening procedure done at their salon. However, If you call around, you'll find a place that will sell it to you. I'm fairly certain these products can be purchased online as well as in salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan