Friday, November 27, 2009

Curling hair?

i have very thick/poofy hair, but it looks good when i straighten it. Im kind of sick of having the same hairstyle so does it look weird to have most of my hair straightened except for for some loosly curled in front? If i curl my whole head it will take forever and make my hair even bigger... also how to i get rid of the mark that the curling iron makes on my hair at the tips?



Curling hair?

It depends... sometimes its a good idea to have the bottom layers straightened and the top curled because it looks nice its called "volume hair". You should buy GHD's which come in 3 sizes, thin (used mostly for curling), medium (straightens and curls), and thick (used mostly for straightening). I think you should get the medium as it could straighten the bottom layers. They range from about 鎷?0 - 鎷?20 and are really amazing! Good luck x



Curling hair?

yeah that would look good, i c some people have it around here. the marks on ur tips r from not taking the curling iron all the way down to the tips.



Curling hair?

no



just straighten



or curl it



tiny........................



Curling hair?

why not try just having the top layer all the way round loosly curled, this looks good over straight hair.



Curling hair?

I don't use curling iron anymore. I also have thick curly/wavy hair. Big frustration for me to get the way I like it however I discovered Ogilvie Conditioning Hair Straightener. $11.00 at Wal Green's. It has been my 5th time using it. They are the best for straighten your hair for 2-3 months however you need to use round brush/blow dryer to get them straighten for 2-3 days. Its awesome.



Faithful user!



Curling hair?

There are tons of styles you can do with straight hair. I don't think your hair will look right with a bunch of curls at the front and none in the back.



Curling hair?

ouchh! I never burned myself before because I'm always very cautious. You just have to let it heal by itself, or you can go to the doctor and ask for an ointment.



And yeah,, DO NOT curl your whole head, it's gonna look too poofy since you ALREADY have poofy hair. and yes, I think it will look weird if you have all your hair straighten except for like 2 pieces at the front. BUT it wONT look weird if you straighten your whole hair first, then use a curling iron and curl like 10 pieces all around your head. I think this is better



Curling hair?

Watch the following videos:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k57daS_c_...



http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-curl...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbk_gGCh8...



http://www.folica.com/info/curl-hair-fla...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan