Friday, November 27, 2009

Has anyone used "Henna Placenta Hot leave in treatment" in there hair before?

the directions say to shampoo your hair, then apply henna placenta hot in your hair while its wet and not wash off. my hair got all hard as if i had gel in it. my hair stylist suggested i buy this because she said that my hair was damaged from doing the permanent hair straightening treatment a couple of years ago, and from coloring it so much. does anyone know of a good product to repair hair?



Has anyone used "Henna Placenta Hot leave in treatment" in there hair before?

its actually great stuff for damaged hair. i believe the placenta is lamb and if that grosses you out- you dont wanna know what is in most makeup and shampoos!



Anyhow- henna/placenta packs are great to leave in overnight. I have done that several times when my hair had a dry attack. It will help alot overtime- just listen to your stylist and you will be fine.



the stuff is awesome tho- way better than a hot oil treatment!!



Has anyone used "Henna Placenta Hot leave in treatment" in there hair before?

Never heard of it, but don't know if I'd be putting anything with the word "placenta" in my hair....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan