Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How can i have a "shampoo commercial-like" hair?

i want to know what kind of treatment should i get if i want to achieve a straight, shiny, hair that has volume on it just like those on ads. hair rebonding system, and other hair straightening methods would make my hair look flat and it doesn't have volume. i just got tired of blow-drying my hair everytime i go out, and it really damages my hair.



How can i have a "shampoo commercial-like" hair?

Ive modelled for quite a number of things from clothes to shampoos.First of after you have a bath dont brush it roughly just let it naturally dry after you just dry it out do shampoo it twice or thrice a week only.Apply oil on it twice a month.Rinse and wash with good herbal shampoo.



How can i have a "shampoo commercial-like" hair?

Photoshop!



How can i have a "shampoo commercial-like" hair?

The women in the commercials probably go through more than blow-drying to make their hair look like that. So you're going to have to get used to putting some time into it, unfortunetly. I've learned this lesson after years of trying.



The most important thing is to invest in a quality shampoo that starts to give you that straight, sheik look in the shower. I find that John Freida products work best for me. I have very thick, wavy, slightly frizzy hair, and I always wear it straight.



Next, try the John Freida Frizz-Ease products. They're definitely not as expensive as you think, and they work miracles! They make my hair so soft and sleek, I love it. Then blow-dry your hair, or let it airdry, and use a flat iron. The higher-quality shampoos will repair your hair from all the drying and ironing.



Also, about once a week, do a repairing hair treatment. There are tons on the market that are available in drugstores. Experiment with different ones and pick which one you like best. Pantene makes a pretty good one that I like to use.



I know it's tough to hear that you need to either blow dry or flat iron every time you go out, but if your hair isn't naturally pin-straight, you'll need to. If you don't want to every day, just throw your hair in a cute bun or ponytail a few times a week. That's what I do, and it will cut down on the damaging drying processes.



I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan