Saturday, November 28, 2009

Will Long Layers De-Poof My Hair?

i have hair that falls past my shoulders a little. it is in between curly and wavy. it is very poofy. and thick.



i want an easy to style cut, so i usually just air dry my hair. straightening takes too long for everyday.



some people say long layers get rid of poof.



some people say it makes it poofier.



i'm looking for an anwser.



help!?



Will Long Layers De-Poof My Hair?

My hair is just like yours!



i'm not sure if long layers will de-poof it but I had mine thinned-out and cut with a "razor" at the salon.



Also, when you get out of the shower rub Pantene ProV de-frizzing serum all over your hair, and comb through.



Then braid your hair on either side of your ears to get rid of the poofy-curlies, it will just look pretty-wavy by morning if you shower at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan