Friday, November 27, 2009

What is the best hair straightener for REALLY thick wiry hair?

My hair is super thick and super frizzy, I just want it to relax, but I don't want to pay $800 for a japanese permanent hair straightening process thing. So if you have found a really great home straightner/flat iron PLEAAAAAASE let me know!



What is the best hair straightener for REALLY thick wiry hair?

A CHI IRON (CERAMIC HAIR STYLING IRON) ABOUT $125.00 WORKS GREAT.



What is the best hair straightener for REALLY thick wiry hair?

I recommend going to a black beauty salon and getting a relaxer. They will help you know what type of maintenance you will need. The prices range from $30 to $200, depending on wear you go. With virgin hair, I would not recommend doing it at home.



Otherwise, I would go with some type of ionic flat iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan