Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair Question,Need Help...!?

Okay,the last time I got my hair straightned was Dec. 31st of last year. I usually get it straightened every month around the same time. Obviously,it's approaching Jan. 31st...



So my question is, if I continue to take care of it(washing it every two wks,olive oil...)and I get it straightened in Feb,(2 months later),will it break off because I skipped a month?



I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense, it's just that I've never



missed a month getting my hair straightened.



All answers are appriciated! :)



Hair Question,Need Help...!?

personally i dont think it would break off. straightening your hair can be very damegin. by skippin a month you would probaly only be givin your hair cuticles time to heal and strenghten. so i think its alright to skip one month of straightin your hair especially if you continue your routine of washin and olive oil. if you still have any doubts though you could jus call any local salon dat treats your kind of hair im sure they would be glad to answer your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan