Thursday, June 17, 2010

What are the negative effects of having you hair Japaneese straightened?

I'm thinking about getting my hair Japaneese straightened but I don't know what the precautions are.



What are the negative effects of having you hair Japaneese straightened?

I had my hair Japenese Straightned when I was in 7th grade. It was really good and I would do it again if I had more money. It took a couple of hours to do, depending on how thick your hair is. My hair is really think so it took about 5 hours, but my mom did it so it may be different at a salon. My hair was really frizzy and poofy, but when I got this done, all I had to do was use the hair straighter on it and then it would look really straight, and usually you didn't need the straightner. I am in 10th grade now, and havent got it done but it lasts for a long time. The only thing is that it may damage your hair, but you can use a good deep conditioning if theres a problem. It works very good , and will make it very straight!



I reccomend it!



Good Luck!



What are the negative effects of having you hair Japaneese straightened?

i dont know if this is true, but i heard that japanese straighteing it, makes it last wayy longer than the normals



What are the negative effects of having you hair Japaneese straightened?

IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE IT YET, I SAY JUST GO FOR IT, STRAIGHTEN? there are alot of tools like hot irons and maybe something really new, can help with your hair. if your using a straightener, than all it is is perm solution. you can also use perm solution, but get a nice brand. check the stores.



What are the negative effects of having you hair Japaneese straightened?

well, if you have it done by people who dont know what they are doing your hair can get very damaged. It can become very dry and brittle afterwards. Sometimes when not done correctly people get the "bends", where their hair is noticably bent, usually closer to the scalp. Another negative effect happens months after you grow your hair out...the new regrowth is curly or wavy while the rest is straight. This looks strange and you usually have to use a hair straigtener or get it restraightened which can sometimes cost more than the inital procedure.



Also, it takes several hours to do. so bring some magazines.



You'll also have to wait at least 2 weeks before dying your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan