Sunday, June 20, 2010

I would like my hair in the same sort of style as Mel B from Spice Girls (pre-straightening)?

Can someone tell me what this style is actually called and how i can get it done? Thanks x



I would like my hair in the same sort of style as Mel B from Spice Girls (pre-straightening)?

if it's the straight look that she has and you have afro carribean hair first of all wash your hair with your usual de frizz shampoo conditioner, then use a de frizz sirum while wet. use a hair dryer to blow dry straight as much as you can. afro hair is reall hard to straighten with average highstreet straighteners. invest in some GHD's. rhey are the best. start with the underneath section of your hair and from root to tip straighten very slowly do this twice. then drop next section and repeat and so on. you will have lovely straight hair. use some de frizz sirum after as your hair may go wirey cos of the texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan