Sunday, June 20, 2010

I don't want to straighten my hair!?

Ok like I have wavy and really weird layers and the only way it looks good is to straighten it but I don't want to do this anymore because it's very damaging and I want to grow out my hair. What should I use instead of straightening so it still looks good



I don't want to straighten my hair!?

use pantene extra straight shampoo and conditioner and leave in cream. also trim your ends and itll grow faster and use more conditioner on your tips and not on ur roots. ok hope i helped or any shampoo/conditioner that straightens



I don't want to straighten my hair!?

i had the same problem as you.



i might go get a body wave tonight.



I don't want to straighten my hair!?

you can still straighten your hair if:



use a heat resistant spray.



go to sally's and buy the Ceramic Silk shampoo and conditioner.[i got the Ceramic Silk idea from a girl that answered my question on yahoo.credits to herr (:]



but if you don't want to straighten your hair...i guess you can blow dry it.



though it won't stay straight for long



I don't want to straighten my hair!?

French braids..Pony tails..



Seventeen magazine has a TON of hair ideas in this months issue.



There are also a million hair products out there.. go to



a hair salon or drug store and find one that fits you!



I don't want to straighten my hair!?

wear your hair natural and wavy! i'm sure the waves cant look too wierd, practically all wavy hair is beautiful. and if you really dont like it for some reason get some good product like redken fresh curls (what i use) and scrunch it. product really helps define waves and they will look great. [: hope this helps.



I don't want to straighten my hair!?

I hear ya! I got a cut a while back that looks great on straight hair but not so much my curly hair. I started using the Be Curly line by Cat Walk and I love my hair! To see how my hair looks with it, check out my question "Is Curly hair in or out", i have a picture of my hair there. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan