Thursday, June 17, 2010

My ten yr. old daughter wants her hair straightened, What are some options?

She has really thick kinky, curly hair, what are some safe options?



My ten yr. old daughter wants her hair straightened, What are some options?

If you mean chemically straightened, then that is the equivalent of a perm, except opposite and can be very damaging to the hair. If you mean using a straightener that can also be damaging but not as severely as a chemical treatment. Id say since she is 10 buy a cheaper straightener from target or walmart and let her straighten her hair for special occasions or picture day. She seems a little young to start doing that kind of damage to her hair. I would say for everyday help take her to a hair dresser and have her/him teach her how to do fun things with her curly hair like applying mouse. Hope I helped!



My ten yr. old daughter wants her hair straightened, What are some options?

I have this AWESOME straightener that works on steam power. It only takes 20 minutes to do or so, and it works on the KINKIEST hair. I tried it on my cousin who has some pretty kinky hair, and it worked good on her. And the straightening stays ALL DAY LONG, and even at night when I sleep. It stays straight until I wash it, and then I straightened it all over again.



It's called the Maxius (sp?) Iron. You can see them on the informercials. Trust me, it REALLY works. I bought mine at Linens N' Things a couple years ago, and I still love it.



Another slightly more expensive option- The Chi iron, but I like my iron better.



My ten yr. old daughter wants her hair straightened, What are some options?

so a 10 year old !



don't let her use hair blowers/straighteners or other chemicals..i don't see it good for her hair shes so young!instead try this..



is her hair long ??if its long ,wash her hair normally and let it naturally dry but brush it as it still wet with a small comb.then when it is dry ,pull her her in a horse tail style(hope I'm being understood) don't pull to much the rubber band to not let the band mark,then get a pair of tights (fishnet tights) maybe you have a pair you don't use anymore instead of trowing them away use them for this matter!



so you have her hair her pulled up,now take the end of one of the tights leg,and make a knot with the rubber band,now all you have to do is brush her hair straight and turn the tights with her horse tail to the end ,remember when going down open the leg as possible with your hand(don't cut it) when you are finished and all her horse tail is covered make a knot at the end .



she will look funny:)but don't worry tell her to try and sleep with it and you'll see the results!!



hope ill help you!



sorry for my language:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan