Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm wondering if I should straighten my hair. Please brief me?

I have a lot of hair and right after I wash it it's kind of poofy for the next 24 hours, and then it settles itself. It's long, the longest parts about 3 inches from the bottom of my ribcage. I don't have highlights and I've never dyed my hair. I don't do anything else with my hair other than wash with herbal essences "Dangerously Straight" shampoo and conditioner. Recently I've tried working hair gel into my side bangs to make them behave, but it's not as good as I want them to be. I saw some hair straighteners in Walmart's beauty section for about 15 dollars. I don't plan on straightening my hair every time I wash my hair, only every other time. What's the basic method? About how long will it take for me? Any tips? Thank you so much!



I'm wondering if I should straighten my hair. Please brief me?

Okay so you take a shower and shampoo and condition and all that good stuff. You should definatly keep using the dangerously straigh products, that's what I use and they really help. When you get out of the shower, either blow dry your hair or let it air dry. I would suggest blow drying becasue it's faster and then it means that you spend less time using the flat iron. If you do blow- dry, point the dryer down and brush your hair while using it, that will help straighten your hair. Once your ahir is 100% dry, you can start straightening with the flat iron. DO NOT USE A FLAT IRON EVEN WHEN YOUR HAIR IS A LITTLE BIT DAMP. YOU WILL FRY YOUR HAIR!!!! First, spray your hair with a heat protector, like Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Iron Me Flat Finsighing Spray. (i know it's a really long name) It comes in a small magenta bottle with a green top. Spray it mostly on the ends of your hair, a little in the middle and none in your roots. (it will make them greasy) Then use the straightener. Depending on how curly your hair was to begin with, this could take between 5 and 30 minutes. It usually taks me between 10 and 15. Straighten a small section of hair at a time(like maybe 2 inces across) Start as close to your scalp as you can and thyen slowly move the iron down. Do not stop moving the iron or it wilol crease your hair. Be sure do brush you hair often because it's much easier to straighten when it's not tangled. You may have to do a couple areas twice, but don't do anymore than that. After your finised straightening, spritz a little bit of hairspray to hold the look in place. Finally, UNPLUG YOUR FLAT IRON!!! I've almost bured down my house at least 5 times. Enjoy your new look.



I'm wondering if I should straighten my hair. Please brief me?

well my hair is down to like my armpits and it takes me about 10 minutes at the most



I'm wondering if I should straighten my hair. Please brief me?

if your hair is naturaly straight it shouldnt take you long to straighten. Just make sure before you straighten to use a heat protectant cream so you wont damage your hair!



I'm wondering if I should straighten my hair. Please brief me?

i wont lie, i have the same hair problem, and it takes about a half an hour, but you cant use a hair straightener from walmart, they dont work good at all. try buying one at sallys. and what you have to do is party your hair in sections. 1st in half, they in a 1/4 then in 1/8. straighten it slowly and evenly. then buy some silk serum to make it shiny. i use biosilk.



I'm wondering if I should straighten my hair. Please brief me?

first make sure to buy a heat protectant spray.



Dont straighten your hair every day though, or it will fry.



Get a Wet to Straight straightener if you are going to go through walmart. Only use it on dry hair though, thats how it works the best.



Make sure to pin up different layers of your hair as your straightening, starting from the botton. If you try to do it all at once it will not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan