Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair is really hard to straighten! i have thick hair and wavy!!! i need it to stay straight all d

my hair is wavy.. and yes i do straighten it in small sections! with a straightner! i don't won't to get my hair chemically straightened though! i have a good straightner, i have a ANDIS straightner( p.s. that is the brand of straightner) i need help, so for the first day of school my hair will stay straight and not poofy%26lt; cus my hair will also get poofy during the day! please help!!



:) thanks a bunch



My hair is really hard to straighten! i have thick hair and wavy!!! i need it to stay straight all day! help?

okay...what you need to do is first wash it the night before school, then you can try pulling it back into a sleek ponytail and let it dry that way....that helps it dry straight. you should then take the ponytail out and put some kind of heat protector on it, or smoothing serum. then use a round brush to blow it straight, too, or you could just do this without putting it into a ponytail...the ponytail just saves energy. blow it out in sections of about one inch until they are fairly straight and dry. section your hair again and then straighten each section of one inch and run a comb after you iron it, that sometimes helps. also, you can lightly mist the strand with hairspray before you straighten it...that helps. you could also apply straightening cream before you straighten it. when you are done, lightly mist it with spray, and brush it out a little so your hair doesn't get crinkly. then SLEEP ON IT! this helps flatten it. then in the morning, restraighten it and lightly mist it...it should stay! i know it seems like a whole lot of effort, but trust me, it will look great. also, get layers in your hair, it makes it easier to straighten!



My hair is really hard to straighten! i have thick hair and wavy!!! i need it to stay straight all day! help?

i have the EXACT same problem!! I tryed Herbal essence straitening mousse and it helps to keep the waves away



My hair is really hard to straighten! i have thick hair and wavy!!! i need it to stay straight all day! help?

I have a cortex straightener -it's pink. now my case is completly opposite to yours - my hair is straight and it curls pretty easily but it takes a lot of time, but my hair isn't pin straight and "waves" at the ends so I tried all of my friends expensive straighteners but none really did the trick for me.. I used my straightener and it's really good.



but I don't suppose you want a new one. use your straightener, and yes in small sections - straighten it and then use some hair straightening serum or hairspray - basically a smoothing serum



i'd say if none of this works, first day of school day before or morning of (but that might be kinda early) probably day before go to your haircutters and have them straighten your hair - they have really high powered heat blowdryers and they're experienced so you can ask them for tips and stuff. you can even call them, won't hurt.



My hair is really hard to straighten! i have thick hair and wavy!!! i need it to stay straight all day! help?

i have the same problem =(



My hair is really hard to straighten! i have thick hair and wavy!!! i need it to stay straight all day! help?

no kidding i got the same prob with my hair. i tried everything. i don't know wat i can say to help you sorry and good luck. =}



My hair is really hard to straighten! i have thick hair and wavy!!! i need it to stay straight all day! help?

i have the same problem as well. i reccomend



dadadada!



thermal reconditioning



what chemical straightening does is strip and erode the hair away til its able to be straight. ouch



thermal reconditioning is more expensive, but totally worth it. it actually makes your hair silky and soft [hence, reconditioning]



its great, though costly and takes a while...



GOOD LUCK! use the link under the source for more info, and how to find a licenced practitioner. :D



My hair is really hard to straighten! i have thick hair and wavy!!! i need it to stay straight all day! help?

Hun, I feel your pain.



Your best bet is to go to the salon the day before school and have them straighten it.



My hair is really hard to straighten! i have thick hair and wavy!!! i need it to stay straight all day! help?

Good God, Woman! Why you wanna wreck your hair?



Every airheaded girl at the mall has straightened hair. Unless you're in the military, resist the urge to be just like everyone else.



My hair is really hard to straighten! i have thick hair and wavy!!! i need it to stay straight all day! help?

I have extremely thick and curly and long hair and i found that the hair straightners kept it straight for 5 minutes so i thought what about if i iron my hair and that kept my hair straight for 3 days!! providing i didnt get it wet so if you iron your hair that can help but just dont do it too often or you will dry your hair.



How you do it.



Heat up a iron that has a couple of drops of water in it, then lay your head on the floor on a towel and brush your hair up the towel, once brushed run the iron over your hair (should take about 3-5 minutes in total) and once done sit up and brush your hair and wahlaa is straight :) hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan