Sunday, June 20, 2010

I straightened my hair... HELP!!!!?

Yesterday evening I went to the hairdresser and got my hair temporarily straightened for a really cheap price. So I got it straightened with a flat iron (it's a temporary thing, of course) and now it looks great (it's still straight because I didn't wash it)!!! I think probably next week I'm going to get my hair permanently straightened. Tomorrow's school (i'm in 5th grade), and I'm wondering if I should or should not keep my hair straight. Would it be better to surprise my friends by suddenly having my hair straight next week or would it be better to wear my hair straight tomorrow and ask for my friends opinions and see their reactions, etc.? Do you think it'll seem show-offy to have it straight tomorrow, then curly the next day, then straight again next week even though I'm only in 5th grade (there ARE a few haters in my class)? Would the attention I receive be embarrasing? Would it be weird for a 5th grader to have hair that's NOT her natural hair style? Any opinions/tips? Thanks!



I straightened my hair... HELP!!!!?

just surprise them no one will care if they do it will be jelousy and then they will get over it if they do



I straightened my hair... HELP!!!!?

you'll learn later on in life that people do this all the time in high school. it all depends on how much you want people to think you care about your looks. its totally normal trust me



I straightened my hair... HELP!!!!?

Well I love having the ability to wear my hair curly and straight. Remember, when you get it permanently straight, you cannot curl it, and it will not be as pin straight as the way you see it now. You will have to buy a flat iron and maybe straighten the top layer so it looks super sleek. Props on your writing skills for being in third grade. I see college grads who can't write like you do! ^_^



I straightened my hair... HELP!!!!?

Your writing does not sound at all like a 5th grader. Rather than focus on that, however, I will tell you that I think it's a very bad idea to permanently straighten your hair. It's extremely harsh and damaging. Many people who straighten their hair this way regret it because of the damage it causes.



I straightened my hair... HELP!!!!?

There are some pretty cheap straighter irons out there now. Probably cheaper than you'll pay for a one time straightening at the hair dressers. My gf has her own and it straightens and drys her hair in one so she doesnt need a hair dryer anymore, and she simply does her hair each morning



I straightened my hair... HELP!!!!?

i think you should see what your friends think, i mean if you like it get it done. but your eyes might not see what others do. i'm sure straight or curly or wavy hair would look great on you.



(:



I straightened my hair... HELP!!!!?

YOUR IN 5TH GRADE...AND U WANNA GET IT STRAIGHTENED PERMANENTLY!!! goodness ur seriously too young to make such a big decision as that. go buy a hair straightener...yes u can turn up to skool with ur hair straight...ITS YOUR HAIR! just dont straighten it permanently, pretty soon straight hair will b out and curls will b in (at least thats wat mi hairdresser says) then wat will u do if its permanent...ull look like those people with short hair and fake extensions.. that look FAKE!



seriously dont go straightenin ur hair permanently yet...wait till ur in ur 20s or something and ur positive thats wat u wanna do



Hope it helps =]



I straightened my hair... HELP!!!!?

Continue to straighten with a flat iron. Chemicals used to permanently straighten hair are very harsh. I must say that for a 5th grader, you certainly know how to type, spell, punctuate, and express yourself. It would probably be better for you not to place so much importance on what others may or may not think about what you choose to do with your hair.



I straightened my hair... HELP!!!!?

just surprise them , im sure they will like it



I straightened my hair... HELP!!!!?

ask ur friends 4 advice they will know wat will suit u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan