Thursday, June 17, 2010

Gisele hair cut, what do I ask for?

When I want to get my hair cut like hers what should I ask for? Long layers? Please don't tell me to bring a picture in because I don't have a printer and I am not going for the beachy wave look. I just want her hair cut, I wear my hair straightened.



Also if anyone knows of any websites that tells you what to ask for when getting a celebrity hair *cut* then please let me know! Please no silly sites telling me how to achieve a certain "style", I don't need that, I just need to know what to ask for! =) thanks



Gisele hair cut, what do I ask for?

she just has long layers with some shorter ones framing her face...most hairstylists will know who giselle is and what her hair looks like...or they will have a fashion mag at the salon that surely has her pic in it...don't they all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan